Herbie's Hush Puckies provide intimate "grounding" of cone and spike vibrations and a superb decoupling/isolation interface on uncarpeted surfaces for light to medium-duty applications. Great for sharply pointed turntable cone feet and small loudspeakers. Micro-vibration blocking dBNeutralizer base is bonded to your choice of three disk metals:
- Brass: Traditional audio standard because of easy machinability and low cost.
- Stainless Steel: Economical alternative to titanium.
- Titanium: The ultimate for sonic neutrality.
1" wide by .25" tall (25.4mm x 6.4mm).
- Extra-Thick version available for extra macro-vibration duty like footfall issues. .385" tall.
Herbie's Hush Puckies
Excellent quality. I used these under my ClearAudio Emotion turntable w/Satisfy arm and new ClearAudio Aurum Beta S Mark II cartridge. Bass seems a little tighter, beautifully clear mids, and extended highs. Some slight sibilance is gone. Of course, I spent over 3 hours setting up the TT and cartridge. A great addition to my system.
baby booties and Klipsch rp 500 sa atoms speakers
Simply putting these booties on the speakers made the bass bigger and fuller, the treble and mid range noticeably clearer and the speaker was even a little louder just with the addition of these footers. Terrific change for the better.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh