*ON BACKORDER UNTIL ~FEB. 26
Herbie's Hush Puckies provide intimate "grounding" of cone and spike vibrations and a superb decoupling/isolation interface on uncarpeted surfaces for light to medium-duty applications. Great for sharply pointed turntable cone feet and small loudspeakers. Micro-vibration blocking dBNeutralizer base is bonded to your choice of three disk metals:
- Brass: Traditional audio standard because of easy machinability and low cost.
- Stainless Steel: Economical alternative to titanium.
- Titanium: The ultimate for sonic neutrality.
1" wide by .25" tall (25.4mm x 6.4mm).
- Extra-Thick version available for extra macro-vibration duty like footfall issues. .385" tall.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh